Wednesday, May 19, 2004

What a bummer, such a good day to go running but I can't because I'm still a tad sick. So I decided to call in sick today so I didn't go to student teaching in Pontiac. Although, I could of gone to get rid of more hours, I decided to go home.

Sarah and I took our RDG 331 mid-term today, which was suppose to be taken next week. However, since we're both leaving we had to take it today. Dang it, I think she did better than me :(

So I'm thinking, as God continues to improve my health, I look at the tough weekend lying ahead of me. My sis only has one more week left at home, till she moves back to Myrtle Beach for her NASCAR internship for the summer. Which means, I need to make her do some more house chores to take advantage of this last week of her's.

There's Thursday's Pistons game, gotta be excited for that! Friday is student teaching and work at the restaurant. For the first time ever, I think I would rather be doing something with ABC than student teaching. Saturday is the same old thing. Now Sunday brings on the challenge, of going to worship, then leaving after to do the Video setup for my cousin Fred's Grad Party in the Heights, then fast and furiously driving back to the westside for the 5:14 Service Dinner, then going home to get ready to cruise out into the nite to NYC again. I'm excited for NYC because my sis is going with the fam and my aunt. It's the first time in awhile now that she has joined us on some trip. Then come back Tuesday morning to Pontiac to student teach straight from NYC. Gotta love driving in NYC and all the cool freeways with dem NYC drivers :)

Man I need a haircut..........

NightTrain

No comments: