Friday, May 28, 2004

What a day, which left me woosahing up and down Main St. on my own. Today was the day where I just blew up. I felt like everyone was pulling me in all sorts of ways and at times ya wish you had some help. It started with going to the Secretary of State for my dad, and as I was sitting for a half hour wait, I realized that I already had done what he had asked me to do last year. Then I moved on to assembling this chair for my grandma which my mommy bought. It turns out that the chair was short way too many screws and I drove all over hardware stores looking for pieces. Yet, of course no store had the type that I was looking for. Frustration level continues to go up, as now I find out that my sis's apt fell through. Since she is not here anymore, I have to find a place in the EL for her.

Finally, came my cuz's commencement in which as soon as I got to my baby cuz's place, I knew it was gonna be bad. First, I had to transport more people than I intended to. During the drive, my aunt kept nagging me to death about gf's. During the commencement, my other aunt kept talking over the principal. After the commencement we were suppose to meet at the National Coney Island in Royal Oak for dinner. I'm pissed already because one of cuz's keep telling me that he has to go home. Which irritates me when people only think about the A's and not the rest of it. Then as some of us were chilling, at National's for 20 minutes. My brainiac cuz lead the rest of the party to Leo's and I'm thinking how the G is that 12 Mile and Main? And he kept telling us he knew where he was going too.

So I dropped off everyone at Leo's while I parked my car at the structure. I walked for a little bit to woosah my negative energy. I was pretty good for a while during dinner. Finally, I just lost it because everyone kept nagging me to do this and that. My fam from Memphis asked me if I would lead them back out to 16 Mile and my snotty reply was "sure if you can keep up", then there was my onion rings which I ordered, out of the 20 plus rings, I got to eat none because everybody else ate them. I don't have probs if people eat my rings, but it would be nice if they asked. Then I just snapped back at my cuz's grandma because she kept trying to force me to eat her food. Then the final blow, one of my cuz's tossed food at me and thought it was funny. I was calm for the first couple of seconds, then I grabbed what was tossed at me. I walked up to him, grabbed him by the neck, pulled his shirt and stuffed the food down his back and smashed it all up there. I had his face pinned to the window at Leo's and told him to sit down.

It just wasn't a good day for me, and I've been repenting since I got home. I know what part of it, that is eatting at me. I've been looking at next month and been doing some thinking. I have a free week soon and I've been thinking bout leavin here to get away, possibly the Dirty South.

Woosah

No comments: