Friday, May 07, 2004

Mother's Day this Sunday, although personally it does not mean much to me. It's another Hallmark Day like Valentine's Day. Actually, now that I think about it, is it even Biblical? I mean in a way, we kind of make a big deal out of it at CBC. I mean isn't Mother's Day suppose to be everyday where we are called to honor our parents? I think I do a pretty decent job with expressing my love to my folks where I tend to do some embarassing things to them in public. But hey if it's love then you don't care ya know. Plus all it took was my past of 12 years ago to remind me of parental love, so I don't take it for granted. Although, I think we as children take our parents love for granted far too often, as much as we take our salvation the same way. But back to my question, is Mother's Day Biblical and worth doing some sort of appreciation thingy at CBC? Where's or what's the point/focus of it?

In other news, I look forward to the CBC Pistons vs. OCC crew this Saturday.

Been Away

No comments: