Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Well back from another short stay in the Big Apple. This time around, I feel a little more energy depleted having driven most of the trip then student teaching till 6:30 p.m. I'm glad that my sis was able to go and it was funny because we actually let her drive a little this time. The last fam trip I can remember that we took, was when we went to the Twin Cities. We decided to let her drive in Wisconsin so she could say she contributed to the driving. Well we stopped at the Rest Area then 10 miles later, she exited and that was the end of her fun. Yeah, she ain't exactly the greatest driver. But watching her drive through Ohio, I'm happy to see that she is using a lot of techniques that I taught her to improver her driving skillz.

I kept walking through the streets of Queens and Manhattan. I wanted to shop for myself, but I finally decided that I'd make a sack. I picked up my sis in Chinatown and took her to Ground Zero, Times Square, and got her, her first Bubble Tea. I wish we had more time so we could check out the PATH at the WTC. I hadn't been there since 2 years ago when Joyce and I went to see things.

We went back to East Buffet and I swore to myself that I would get around to trying everything. Yet again, I have failed due to my desire to stuffing my face with Peking Duck. The down parts of this trip was that I didn't get to go to check out Jonathon's place and being stuck on the N train for a half hour plus due to technical difficulties. Cool highlight was trying to fly through the Cross Bronx Expressway.

We return and I went to student teach. I tried to make it back home in time to see my sis before she leaves. Yet I missed out as my sis has left for Myrtle Beachfor the summer. The cool part is that I have another tv and computer to play with :)

Superstar

No comments: