Monday, June 28, 2004

Finally home from Oliver's party and it had it's ups & downs. I walk in and boy did I stick out because it felt wierd being the lone representative of the fam. However, He provided and next thing ya know my crew arrived. I had Victor, Andrew and my baby cuz where we dominated one side of the room. I also had Ro's lil bro Si with me too. Because the party was somewhat of a snoozer, my baby cuz and I cruised around Warren. I realized that I need to help my baby cuz's driving skillz. She needs to stay in 1 lane for more than 10 seconds.

I did not think this would happen but it did. Back then Oliver's parties used to have these clowns and magic shows. Well, to bring back dem memories, we had a magic show. It was funny because I ruined one of the tricks :) It was thanks to Daddy Moy for doing the same trick at Jr. Church this morning and teaching me. During the show though I stood against the wall so that everyone can see. Then you had those people who peeked their heads through the sides so they can get front row view. The magician decided to do a couple of tricks to the back of the crowd. This one old lady peeking her head who had a front row view now has a back row view says:

Lady: Hey Bandana Boy, can you move?
Me: Why don't you just grab a seat lady?

Si was cracking up because she called me, Bandana Boy. Other than that, let's see I didn't talk to Oliver although his mom kept talking to me, revealing more to me bout my past with him. One thing's for sure, he has changed which surprised me. I also got a chance to share to Juice's aunt bout CBC is the place to be ya hear ;) Man it felt wierd meeting all her cuz's too because one of them could pass as her twin. Anyways, it was a learning nite for me as I continue to put the puzzle together.

Thought of the day as I observed both members of YTF and D-Ship: It's amazing how much they want to fellowship and worship with one another for the glory of God. While other's take fellowship/worship for granted.

Bright spot: A bigger turnout than I expected for all my Jr. Church boyz who came to do a special prayer meeting for my Chou Boyz and Team Taiwan. His Spirit was felt and amongst us.

What's Your Fantasty

No comments: