Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Right now I'm eating dinner, and it is my Aunt's Kalbi. I gotta admit this is the best I've had from her yet! I hope this year she'll go to either or both Korean v-ball tournaments.

Anyways today was the first day of work. I walked in and all of a sudden all eyes on me because they were all waiting to see what to do. Last year I had that luxury where Tracy would do that role, the year before that was Elaine as my sidekick. This year, it's all on my shoulders now to make sure this camp is successful. To this day, Elaine still had more passion than any of the counselors I've encountered. I miss working with these two ladies. It sucks because I had to see one of my prodigy's leave for the summer today. Yup, my Wei Wei or as she wants to be called now Jessica. She's been at ACA as long as I've been there and now she is going to China for the summer. I took a pic of her before she left that door and she meant a lot to me. She was what I considered one of the leaders amongst the kids that I had. She was always my 2nd in command and obeyed everything that I told her. A double whammy was that she informed me that my girl, Crystal is leaving for China soon too. I remember Crystal telling me and it just sucks that I won't see them this summer. I remember those day just going with their parents to see them at their ice skating practice. What does China have to offer that my girls can't stay here?

However, I do have some satifaction because they've grown up into very mature young teenagers. I also reminded myself and to my kids that this is the standard that Jessica has set. I wanna see my kids continue to grow up and mature the way she has.

Speaking of China, well Taiwan that is where I want to go. I was so proud of a couple of my kids today. They prayed before eating lunch, then Phillip and Anna looked at each other. They realized that they didn't pray for what Uncle Fred asked them to do, which was pray for the Taiwan Team. So those two knuckleheads quickly went back into prayer to pray for Team Taiwan. So if you are a part of Team Taiwan, I just want to let y'all know that my Jr. Church Class are spiritually praying for y'all. As I said in my last entry, I couldn't be any prouder of just seeing my kids whether ACA or CBC continue to mature and grow.

My Business

No comments: