Sunday, June 27, 2004

Pride, it's something that we all struggle with. It's something I have a tough time dealing with. There have been times where someone would say something and I'd fight back. Then there have been times where I've just bit my tongue and swallowed it although not with the best attitude. Nonetheless sucked it in :(

Which leads me to this Sunday's dilema. I go back to a place in the past to see a person whom I despise. I still remember that day when that punk, Oliver did what he did to me and my moms. At his next b-day, I gave him present alright and after that I was never invited to his b-day parties anymore. Now I return to represent my fam's at his grad party. I saw his updated pic and boy is he one big boy now. He always liked picking on kids smaller than him, well from the looks of it I'm smaller than him and I welcome the challenge. However, my moms already talked to be because she's worried bout me raising chaos there. I still have a tough time trying to agree with her on this one.

But then there is Juice's prayer request about trying to be a light to her family members. Yeah that's a sucky part, Oliver is Juice's cousin which makes this even harder. It's funny that she and I knew each other way back when. What are the odds ya know. Anyways, none of my cuz's are going with me on this one. As in the past, Oliver had his crew and I had mine at his little parties. This time I go alone as I found out today. I still feel like their still must be some sort of retribution must be paid for what he did. Then again there is the point of setting an example. One thing for sure is that I don't care that Oliver and I are actually related. I'll be banging my head and woosahin on this one.

Naughty Boy?

No comments: