Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Deeeeeeeeeetroit Bassssssssssskkkkkeeeettttttbaaaallllllll! What a game I tell ya, and as the Pistons continue to move on. More and more bandwagoners ya see jumping on the wheels. Gosh it seems like just yesterday, when I was watchin the first Pistons Championship run with my dad. I remember not being able to go to the parades due to school or parents were working for the other reason. I remember the MC Hammer song that he did for the Pistons. I wonder if I still have the tapes of the Pistons parades? I was with them during their sucky years when Zeke had to pretty much retire due to injury. Joe D's last game, the Triple H era, and so forth. Difference is the wagon hoppers don't really know how to really appreciate this.

Now, KG and I have decided to get tickets on Thursday morning. I don't care I am leaving in the middle of class to call and check online with him. Price don't mean a thing to me as we want to see if we can get courtside tickets. It would be nice to go to a game with my first true running mate on the playgrounds. It was due to my small size back then, I had to run around off screens to get the ball much like my idol back then Reggie Miller. So I was kind of sad as a Miller fan that I didn't get to see him go any farther. How much did I idolize Reggie growing up? Well I remember back then, he used to talk about some of his rituals on Game Day. On ESPN tonight they brought it back up, and I still carry some of those rituals that he does into my own habits. Hopefully with the 2 of us trying to get tickets, we'll get some good seats. We'll try to get tickets for Games 3,4, and 5. So if we have extras, does anyone want them because I will do first come first serve if we order too many?

Only 2 Teams remain and 4 Wins Left to go

No comments: