Wednesday, June 16, 2004

NBA Champs 2K4 are your Detroit Pistons! This is my 3rd time now watching the Pistons win the championship. This series stands out to what I've always believed in about sports:

1) Defense wins Championships
2) Individual talent is great, but chemistry is what takes you to that level.

Now here comes the good and bad:

Good - Parade is on Thursday
Bad - Deja vu of the Red Wings parade, I have a group presentation on Thursday.

Good - Parade ends at Hart Plaza
Bad - Parade goes down Jefferson instead of Woodward.

Good - Gonna purchase my locker room shirt and hat on Wednesday.
Bad - They may be gone by the time I get out of class.

Good - The real Pistons fans will be there at the Parade.
Bad - So will the bandwagoners that probably still don't know what is going on.

Good - Karl Malone has not captured his precious ring yet.
Bad - Kobe didn't get his 4th ring.

Gosh dang it, will I let class hold me up from going to a parade for the 3rd straight time?

However, this has been a blessed week. For my next post, I'll go more into it. But why has it been a blessed week I got to go see my Edmonson 4th grade class, VBS's ministry is going strong through God's power, Pistons winning of course, KUMC v-ball, and finally having a nice fellowship dinner with my lil sis ;)

Throw your hands up!

No comments: