Tuesday, June 29, 2004

4 Days left till I head out to Seattle and Vancouver. This is where I'll be staying at the Executive Inn Express Aiport, not too shabby. I was reading the reviews and I guess it is an average hotel. No biggie, as long as it gives me shelter then I don't care too much. Plus it's in the center of everything so I don't mind that either.

After KUMC v-ball tonight, I had dinner with my parents, my aunt, and Derrick all of whom will be going this weekend too. We're all excited for different reasons. My mom and aunt's reasons are to go to Chinatown of course. Derrick just seems to be able to relax. While my dad, wants to go to a new area such as myself. It's funny though because Derrick and I have different mindsets bout going. He wants to relax, hang out together, and at nite go out to the bars/clubs. While I told him I'm bringing all my b-ball gear to go ballin. I'll probably cruise back and forth to Seattle to Vancouver to play some b-ball or some sand v-ball. I can't afford to relax too much and be a step behind.

However, Derrick and I are defintely going to look for a restaurant where we can do a all you can eat Vancouver King Crab Legs for dinner. I'm kind of bummed though because I have to miss 1 day of ACA Day Camp. A lot of my kids are upset because I'll miss a day and the first time ever. The past two years I've gone to NYC and drove straight into work while this year my flight arrives Metro Airport at 8 a.m. on Wednesday. So I told my boss already that I'll head straight to work from the airport. After work, what more can you ask for but to go to 5:14 Fellowship, so I may not hit home till later at nite. Hopefully I'll have the energy to do all this, because it's different from the past 2 years due to the time zone difference.

Man I'm in total scramble mode to get everything done before I leave. It would be cool, if my flight was close enough to Team Taiwan, and VBallLinz so I got peeps to chat with on Saturday.

Turn Me On

No comments: