Tuesday, June 08, 2004

It's like 1:15 a.m. and I'm not feeling sleepy just bored or trying to reflect. Eh, I could use this time to study for my quiz but I think I'll reflect about something that I did about a month ago.

It was like a month ago when I kept complaining about my Pontiac student teaching place this semester. It just wasn't my Edmonson class and hard for me to appreciate being at Owen. Ever since that day, I've been praying about it long and hard. Cause if that is one thing I can not stand, it's complaining. I hate it when I complain and I hate it even more when I hear/see people constantly complain. Anyways, as I believe tomorrow is my last day at Owen, my attitude has really changed for the most part. I really love my twin chicas, Martha and Veronica they are just so cute. Trisha is my little peanut who beats me up during down time. Omar is my boy who'll do whatever I tell him to do. Da'Ja is my girl and I'm glad she felt that she could trust me, as she asked me about relationships. Man 1st graders, talking to me bout relationships already. Jessica is my littley smiley girl who loves flashing those dimples at me. Kyle is just my 1st grade Cali pimp with his bleached blonde hair. I'm glad that my attitude towards my 1st grade had changed because of Him. I'm still praying for a chance to see my Edmonson class one last time though.

To those who complain, man y'all just ungreatful sometimes. I know I still complain bout things but I hope to continue to catch myself and correct my attitude. One thing that sticks out to me whether I am on campus or whatever is peeps complaining bout the weather. Today was just absolutely gorgeous chilling outside the ED building. However, you have peeps who complain bout how hot it is. To me it's like you ask the question of well where do you want to live then. People say westcoast most likely Cali. So it's like ok, and Cali is colder than Mi because? Then during winter time, people complain bout the snow and you ask the same peeps well where would you move to. Well I like to live in the eastcoast, and again I ponder so does the eastcoast get less snow then Mi because? I guess I'm just tired of listening or seeing people complaining. Yeah my patience's been lacking but I tell ya, eventually you get tired of hearing oh it's too hot here, or oh it's cold here and I just wanna move, my response is oh here we go again please put a gun to my head already. Ahhhh, now I'm complaining bout people complaining, guess I should move on to my studies now.

Darvin Ham representin Saginaw baby!

No comments: