Monday, June 07, 2004

P-I-S-T-O-N-S Power! What a game tonight, like I said to all them haters out there, ya gotta have faith and believe. For those asking bout my tickets luck, well that Thursday morning I left class early. However, I could not get tickets online, by phone, not even with my cuz waiting in line at Lakeside and he was 15th in line! However, an hour later one of my high school buds called me to inform me that he got suite tickets for $8000. If I wanted to go or anyone that I know of wanted to go then it would be $320. Normally, I would pay that for a ticket, but I personally do not like suites because to me it's like watchin the game in my living room but at the Palace. At least I finally got a chance to talk to another hardcore diehard Pistons fan, this past weekend who would drop as much as I would for the Finals. However, too bad this Pistons girl is out living it up in D.C. Hope to see ya soon! Anyone up for PalaceVision this Tuesday nite? I've always gone to JoeVision with the Red Wings, so if you interested then let me know.

Finally, to my boyz out at Harbor have fun because of y'all I have decided to fast from my PS2 for a whole week :( It's a good thing though as I start work at ACA this week so I'll be back in the D on the afternoons. With the NBA Finals this week, CCUC talks heating up, the boyz gone, and my disappointing performance this whole week, time to hit the Rec Center even harder to prepare myself without any distractions.

Woohoo 3 more Dub's till we marchin down Woodward Ave.

No comments: