Thursday, June 10, 2004

Hahahaha, Kelly you crack me up! Yes I agree Darvin is one of the worst Pistons right now, but before him I had to give that honor to Bob Sura when he was on the team. Anyways, 2 more wins before we marchin down Woodward! If this does happen, I am for sure taking a day off from ACA and camping down there. Kel are you willing to come back to Deeeeeetrooooit for the parade and celebrate with another fellow diehard Pistons fan who has bled for this team since '88?

Only 3 more days of classes, and I just need to hold on a little bit more. Today, I should of woosahed but I let out some of my frustration to some of the peeps sitting with me. I'm just tired of some of the drama going around in the class. Some of them thinking that they know me or what not, now that is annoying. Peeps saying that you live in the Twp. and not knowing my life when I was raised in the D. I said this the other nite too, I just get sick of peeps thinking they from the D and can do certain things. I gotta keep telling myself only 3 more days, but some of this crap happens outside of school too. Gotta remember them pressure points.

2 more W's!

No comments: