Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Rewind - The week has been crazy filled with sleepless nights and sleepfull days. One thing I miss already is my boy, Erick. I am the B & P champ of 2 K 4 and we'll always have Triple H in Blade 3. Another thing I am not looking forward to as well is Jo leaving in less than a week now!

So with the year ending as I'll be partyin at Steve & Cat's place, I'm gonna look back on 2K4. I'm gonna do this without looking back at any old posts so the beginning months will be a complete blank.

Jan. - Student teachin @ Edmonson, still miss the kids and was the best experience for me.
April - G-Pa's 80th B-Day bash, man saw lots of peeps that night, even cooler went to NYC after the party.
May - Back to NYC with my parents, gotta love a road trip!
June, July, August - Lots of memories of the summer, I-Robot was a night to remember. Then there was the family vacation to Seattle/Vancouver which I still love and miss. Going to Toronto 4 times in that 3 month span as well. Runnin ACA in the D, while ACA in the C was fallin apart. I'm thankful for my crew Reylan and Stef D for helping me making our camp tight. At the same time, I'm glad I have constructed a bridge with some of the C-Ton peeps. Playin grass v-ball, and letting things ride out how they are today.
Sept. - CCUC Tournament in Chicago baby! Wierdest moment, comin back home and sleepin in the same rest area as Alan and Naomi but not knowing it. Best was leavin at midnight in my own terms of peace out. Also seeing Joyce's Kraft pad as well, and greatful she was there as usual helping me with the logistics.
Oct. - Harvest Night was fun, playing in the moonwalk with BooBoo.
Nov. - Hmmm, uh b-day? Well Thanksgiving, but that wasn't even the same.
Dec. - Spending time with Jo before she goes. My sis's graduation and makin fun of Sparty peeps. Time with Emoy, was again great as well!

Well, my mind has drawn a blank now, phew too much thinking involved! Oh well, see y'all in 2K5.

Don't Tell Me

No comments: