Monday, February 07, 2005

BeanTown - Well my head said Patriots, but my heart was for the Eagles. Never underestimate the heart of a champion. I am still satisfied with the Pats winning because they are a good team although I still wanted to see T.O. just dominate. As for Super Bowl party, well at first it was an all out homework party for myself.

However, I relived the memories of the past Super Bowl parties. Back in the day, Super Bowl Sunday, was off the hook for my cousins and I. We'd have peeps come over to play some backyard football. From there, we'd get ready for the game and afterwards we'd move on to playing SNES, StreetFighter, NBA Jam, and Bomberman. Those were the days, until tonight. We still watched the game, then we played some Texas, gosh how I miss that. Then we had a 4 hour game of 4 player Stratego, and I am still the cerebral assassin because I am still undefeated. Man I love those chess like deep thinking games. What's on tap for next week, it looks like we are busting out Risk 2480 A.D. Our longest game has been 7 hours plus on that one. Oh well, if I lose first then I can always do my homework early. These are the times I love spending time with my cuz and his peeps, playin ball, cards, video games, and board games. Man, it sucks how times like these are fewer and fewer.

I learned something else today and it is causing me to be bitter. I know deep down that it is for His glory, yet I am bitter. I hope this feeling goes aways and not eat me alive. Anyways time for bed as I just got home.

Sons of Scotland

No comments: