Wednesday, February 16, 2005

HeartBreakers - Tonight, I watched the crowning of the new champs for IM B-ball. Then again I'm glad Lance and John won because I got much respect for their game. As for us, Darko's team we got upsetted last night in the 2nd round. It was frustrating because most of my teammates bickered more with the refs than play the game. Man, I hate that feeling of losing but that will only push me harder for next season.

Another moment, tonight was this one girl I'll call E. She works in the Rec too, and she kept asking me bout her V-Day's gift. Do people not know that everyday is V-day or what? I mean last week, she was all over me and now with this gift thing. Anyways, I think she mad at me because of 2 things. First, I gave her a V-Day's gift, a shaver that all Rec Staff are suppose to pass out :) Yes I'm bad like that. 2nd, I think she was jealous because Katie and I walked out together back to her place. Man the drama at the Rec ya know, I just come to do my thing in the gym/weight room.

Tonight, I got a chance to see the v-ball teams for this semester's season. I've seen how M and J been acting so cocky around the Rec because they are good. They keep picking on the defenseless, well now the season starts and I want to see if they can do that to me. They upgraded their team to a new level. They forget that I can do the same as 6-Pack has made our own free agent signee, Andi. She used to run with Joey's team back in the days, but now she has no team left. At the time, Andi was among the top 3 girls in the league. Kristyn and I are excited that Andi has joined us because out of 9 Finals, we have 5 and Andi has the other 4. It shows we're winners and will push ourselves to the limit. She is one of the most athletic girls I know too, because Andi can walk around doing handstands.

In addition, in the girl's league I noticed my OU Staff girls did not want to defend the title. Personally, I do not want to see the Big Bad Booty Mama's winning it this semester because I believe they are a disgrace to the game of v-ball just how they act and treat others. So I took it upon myself to form my own girl's team, as we look at the roster of V, Kristyn, KareBear, SpongeBob, Andi, Katie, Katie, and Mandy Mac. V, Kristyn, KareBear, and Mandy Mac are the defending champs and now I get to be the coach for them in 6's. They keep wanting me to come up with a creative name, so with these 8 ladies, they will be called Bump N Grind.

The all guys league has been cancelled because no one wants to challenge our team, Pass This! Anyways, time for bed as I gotta wake up early to pick up Monica for Cranbrook and classes.

Trip Around The Sun

No comments: