Thursday, February 03, 2005

Free Smells - Yesterday @ Cranbrook Monica, and Julie decided that we were not going to teach as they wanted another week. I come back into the room leading a bunch of 6th graders in, and all eyez were on me because our trainer just dropped the ball to me to teach since they did not want to do it. It went alright I guess, cool part was they could just casually talked to me compared to some of the others from OU. It's good to be The Kid ;) Finally, OU got a Jimmy John's on campus too! Mmmmmm Bootlegger Combo! Speaking of which, of course in EED 470 I sit in my assigned seat. Now this old motherlover has transferred into my class whom I cannot stand along with others at my table. I mean this lady just butts in on convos' and talks about random stuff. I could not take it anymore because I was about to go off. I got so bad that I did not even make eye contact with her anymore because she kept trying to talk to me while I was doing my work. So I decided to get up and with my prof's permission, I now sit in the corner of the room all by myself. Well at least Shauna said she will keep me company next week.

Last night @ OU IM Work: convo of the night- Karrie giving us Jon and I a health tip.

Karrie: Did you know that drinking a gallon of water a day is bad for you.
J & Me: hahahahahaha, that is retarded. Oh wait, our heart is flooded with water, ugh ugh, hahahaha.

Oh no, Howard is hurt again so I will have to make my comeback to v-ball a lot quicker than expected too. Man I am so behind in emails too, and time to go to class now.

Nobody's Home

No comments: