Friday, February 04, 2005

Poster Child - Man, this morning the Atlanta Hawks came to OU to ball and I was stuck in class without ever knowing. Lance told me tonight that some idiot was talking trash to Tyron Lue and challenged him to 1 on 1. Anyways, I had to work the scoreboard tonight and I was watching Kelly William's team play. Kelly use to play on the OU B-ball team, and on this rebound he just grabbed it in mid-air and threw it down hard. He flew so high that he almost jumped over a player and the crowd was going nuts. I mean Kelly already shattered 1 backboard already this season, man if I had hops like that.

I also found out tonight that next week I will be going around campus to promote the new IM V-ball season. Woohoo, and I get to revamp the rules too so USAV here we come for this semester. I think Karrie, KareBear is coming with me to promote v-ball. Man with so many things building up on my plate, I really need to be more disciplined with how I use my time. I have even let some things cut into my QT time too.

So the party has been called off at B's this Saturday because he got the flu. With so many things going on, I haven't been able to join the guys for Texas literally everynight either. So the tentative plan for this Saturday is to hang out @ Hooters. I can't believe some of the girls are not even sweating this one. Although, Shauna is coming over here @ 3:00 a.m. on Saturday/Sunday morning after work so we can work on our project together. Man am I gonna be drained come Super Bowl Sunday.

One Call Away

No comments: