Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Butler Part 2 - It's amazing who He uses to encourage me, and thanks for the prayer support. Another day of breakin down everything I had more on my mind bout what was said to me yesterday by various peeps. First off, now some can think all I am doing is complainin and not doing anything about it. Well if you are one of those peeps, then you're dead wrong because I've been spending time with GP B trying to let's say rock the boat. It was said that 10% of the peeps is doing 90% of the work, hmm I wonder if that is true? I've been seeking others as well to get their opinion on possible changes @ CBC. I just could not believe one person was telling me bout not wanting to rockin the boat cuz she wanted to keep the peace among 2 peeps. I challenged her with the thought that we're here to make peace and not keep it.

Back to the question I last posed as well, one reason why things are the way they are is because of personal pride/stubborness @ CBC. I figured with all this going on with me, I tried my hardest to ask some peeps for help in terms of service, very lil things. Nope, every where I turned to I got the door slammed in my face full of rejection. Oooh ok then, more treasures for me up there then I guess ;) This is why I go at things alone for always teaching myself not to depend on anyone. It's all good, going alone on these things well I wouldn't have it any other way. I do feel much better after venting and repenting lately, seeking every fruit possible for myself.

I am up for the challenge now.

I Want To Live

No comments: