Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Suicidal - Man what a long meeting that was last night, yet quite entertaining. At least we all got paid in the end and why do so many teams forfeit their games. It like frustrates me like no other, because then I am sitting there not reffing, or scorekeeping and I don't bring my homework there to do. Anyways, Darko's Fan Club is now 5-0 baby after another W last night. I played a lot longer in terms of minutues, but man I was still sucking wind badly. My legs were so worn out at the end of the game that I was falling short on every jumper, and free throws. So now I am thinking bout running suicides everynight to get my conditioning and endurance back. Gosh sitting it out for 2 weeks could not of made me this out of shape! Such grrrnessss city too, that I have to work tonight and miss out on 5:14! It is one thing to work, but I have to do the boring job tonight and signing people in for All-Star B-ball. Anyways, Kristyn and I signed our squad back for IM V-ball this semester and I'll be pushing myself to see if I can make it 10 straight Finals appearance while going for a 6th championship. So with this semester being 6's and going for a 6th title, our team name this semester is, 6-Pack.

The new goal is to get 100% healthy and back on track with conditioning by April. Now that I'll be ballin in the 2 day B-ball tournament in Pontiac, and first place is $1000. Following that weekend, will be the MSU tournament. Hmmm there is Bee's party this Saturday too, it's going to be crayzay that night. Oh poop, time to go to Cranbrook for work!

Live Like You Were Dyin

No comments: