Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Natural Resources - Well it felt good to get that feelin of bump, set, spike going tonight. It's been a month now since I've last played. I thought I played bad, while others felt like I didn't miss a beat. I don't like my mechanics and timing on my quicks or hits in general, way too timid on some. Oi, my first jump serve sucked too because I jumped served it and it just top spinned off the ground, at my own 10 ft. line. Man that was embarassing :(

Anyways, my quarter is almost up for teaching Jr. Church. This has probably been my most productive quarter yet because I am learning a lot of things from the past that I could do better. So I kind of want to keep teaching for the next quarter. However, I feel as if I do need a break because preparing lessons has been draining. I got a call tonight though asking me to teach 5th-6th Grade Sunday School for the next quarter. I wouldn't mind because I get my old kids back which would be a lot of fun. However, for a quarter man I'll be missing 3 months worth of worship! I don't know if I can do that because we are all called to worship. Plus I am having enough probs just getting to CBC on time, errr always 10-13 min. late.

I have until Sunday to reflect and pray about this. I kind of don't want to teach because I just feel like I need a break. At the same time, I feel bad because if I don't do it then who will? I have faith that He will provide someone. Is it selfish of me if I don't teach because I just need a break? Where is everyone at CBC, we don't have enough adult & youth Sunday School teachers, and Jr. Church teachers. What do I do...........

Turning It On

No comments: