Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Are You Still Standing? - In 2 nights, I have played 9 games of v-ball leagues. Yet I've only won 3 of them, which stinks. I have a target on my back in the Dumars league as I've been told for running my mouth. This should be a good challenge, hooking up with Jane and Sam on this team. 3 Titans on a team, and I wonder how good Sam is? After all she was voted Most Athletic for females when we were seniors. We also had our battle of the sexes in b-ball, so this should be fun I hope.

I feel as if either my image, integrity, or reputation has been killed within a particular group of people. Over the years, it has been like home to me almost and now I don't know if I can say the same. Have I laid quiet long enough to continue to let others do wrong? I am ok if the hatin is on me because there is nothing I can do about that. However, when you teach others to do it or accept it then I have a problem. I have come back to try to put the wrong things right, one person especially after all these years I have served with him in all of God's ministries. I thought I've been patient enough to wait this out and hope He will mold other's hearts. I still have hope that it can happen, but not if people stay in their comfy boat and not look out of it. I just ask the other toy soldiers to do what's right and stay in the back line. Rumors and gossip, I wonder how CBC would be held up in that light as described in Revelations? I just ask Him to continue to provide me with facts and wisdom so that I may not go on assumptions.

Time to try and sleep on it for a couple of hours before going to Katie's.

Free To Decide

No comments: