Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Smokey Mountains - Well I am back from Charlotte, N.C. First impressions are everything to me about visiting a city. Charlotte, well I had high hopes for this place to be the bomb, but I left very disappointed. Granted I spent 2 hours putting together my sis's bed, so I lost a lot of time there. However, I went to there best mall they had available and it was a combo of Somerset and Schaumberg. So like my sis said, too much class for me which is why I didn't like it too much. I went to the Charlotte Colisieum, to get my Bobcats gear yet I had to turn back because a game was in progress. So I left Charlotte disappointed, and tired because the drive took a lot longer than I expected. Although I got to drive from Ohio, to West Va., to Va. to N.C., and coming back I looped over to Tennessee, Kentucky, back to Ohio, and home. Woohoo and went straight to class.

It's over, or is it? I was exhausted and layin on the court because I felt like I gave it my all. However, I could not power up anything past S.S. 1. Kristyn had to help me up after our Conference Finals lost. 1st time ever I will not make it to the Finals which ends the streak at 9 appearances and 5 Championships. The quest for another chance to 3 peat is over and a new Finals will begin. I could take the lost, but the way we lost pissed me and everyone else off. The reason is during the last game, Joe was upset that a call was not made. So for the remainder of the game, he gave up. It was 14-12 prior to then, and the game ended at 25-15 because Joe chose to give up. The Joe effect, hurt because it effected Krysten, Ashley, and Andi because they tanked and had their heads down much of the night.

However, I made a new friend who remembered me from playin at W.Bloomfield. Craig is powerful, but has not been able to control it. We talked and he knows his weakness, so I look forward to playin with him in the summer to see if he can get powerful. I am already excited, and I've made up my mind pretty much. I am coming back next semester, there is always a new foe. And it is Demetrius, big gorilla guy thinks he is a superstar now. I am already looking for next semester.

Eurotrip is really a funny movie, hehehe it's really cool. Although I don't suggest it for many to see it.

Move

No comments: