Thursday, March 03, 2005

Rabies - So things have been heating up with me and this guy Andy in my ED classes. I just can't stand the guy, because he tries so freaking hard to get attention. I think we're at the point where deep down we just can't stand each other. I mean here you have a guy who is bout a year older than me, wears his bottle cap glasses sometimes, has this balding spot in his head, and just is a flat out gump trying to act like he is all hard. The other day I reminded him that he grew up in G-Pointe. Last week, I found out that he went to our boss at Cranbrook to tell him that his group were the best teachers at Cranbrook. I was just like pshhh when I heard all dat. So this whole week, I've been humbling him in all sorts of ways and reminding him who is the real People's Champ. Here are the plays of the week:

1) EED 305 - We all had to draw posters of certain things to talk bout Science safety in a classroom. Well I drew this guy, with a bald spot, and glasses having no clue how to pump gas illustrating the point of why we don't smoke at gas stations. Peeps started to crack up because some figured out that it was Andy whom I drew looking so stupid, since all the other characters represented someone in class.

2) Cranbrook - B-Ham Holy Name Elementary School had a field trip today. As the day went on, both 6th grade classes just started chanting my name. At one point, Andy told them to boo me when I walked in to teach and cheer for Julie and Monica. Well, they got louder for me, and I just did the Sheed so Andy could see and hear the chants. I also made Andy aware of which one of us actually got invited to go to their school to visit. In addition, I was selected as favorite teacher, and class that I taught there. So many kids kept saying they were inspired by what I used to teach that they went to the gift shop to buy the same things. Plus the kids wrote letters to their teachers to ask me to come visit too. Big piece of humble pie to Andy, who declared himself as the best teacher at Cranbrook.

3) EED 302 - When I do things in this class, I do it because I don't agree with our prof. Peeps find it funny because I will challenge my prof's authority. At the same time, Andy just tries to be funny so he can get the attention from everyone. Well, I got a laugh from his crew, and he kept telling them that it wasn't funny what I did. However, they told him that it was.

4) EED 302 - How much I dislike Andy? Well we were suppose to be in the same groups for our Math project. We already know that we do not like this other girl because she seemed wacked to us. However, I switched out of that group to hook on to Kim's because if I was in that group any longer, I'd probably knock Andy out eventually. However, his face of shock was so funny because now he has to do more of the work. Which eventually means he is screwed.

After all that went on this week, by today he has been more than transparent bout how much he dislikes me. Which is fine by me, because I just brush it off cuz I can do that now with a smile :)

My Jr. Church kids are soooo sweet too, Jessica, Anna, Emily, Daniel, and Andrew all wrote me a letter to my house.

What's Your Fantasy?

No comments: