Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Transformers - Driving back from Charlotte, I had some time to think about Easter Sunday. I had all mixed up emotions at lunch on Sunday. It was great seeing everyone come back home because it just automatically brings back the old times when I first came to CBC. However, it is not the same either because the conversations are different, friendships have changed, and relationships are everywhere. Not to say that I can judge on this one, but some have matured in Christ while some have fallen away. It should be a happy time for me seeing everyone back because it is like a big reunion. At the same time, I feel like an old fart then and I just don't want any part of that either.

I mean even leaving Charlotte it was great to be able to actually see my sis. I mean it has been about 2 months now that I've last saw her. I mean it's not like when she was at MSU where she was only an hour and a half away. Yeah, I wish she was still living with me in a sense because then I knew she would always clean up after me. But more importantly, doing some of the sentimental things we did ever since we were little ankle biters is what I miss the most. This process of change has hit me as a struggle lately.

Even at OU, this semester as each week passes by I become more and more introverted. I mean it is not the same because majority of my peeps are done this semester. I wish I could just freeze time back to when I was 16 or 18. Changes hmmm, and the next big reunion is probably Jenny's wedding. At least the boyz will be back in town, Ben and Emoy.

Sidenote, half of my nail has ripped off on my middle finger. Man I am just a baby because wow that sucker hurt!

Guns

No comments: