Friday, March 11, 2005

Battle Creek - Well my Spring Break has pretty much come to an immediate end, and yet it was very mundane. I did so much work outside of the house that I had barely energy to do any homework. Now all that is left, is this Sunday's trip to the DIA. After I finish teaching Sunday School, I'm jetting over to Amanda's to meet up with her, Shauna, and Annette so we can take care of our business down at the DIA. Although, actually I have an idea! Maybe I will do some homework at CBC, while I am waiting for Praise Nite to start. Hmmm isn't that a good idea.

Today I was a Science Fair judge @ Brewster Elementary School. Laura, Rebecca, and Veronica thought I was getting a little carried away with it :) I couldn't help it, I kept thinking like I was a judge from American Idol. I kept using so many of their stupid quotes, but I did my best not to send any 1st graders back to their classroom crying. I had fun though, because man a lot of them had a lot of great ideas.

Finally, I also went grocery shopping today. I blame it all on the little talk about cereal at last week's lock in. I went on some impulse buying all sorts of cereal for my house now. So now I have huge boxes of my personal favorite cereals, Total, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Chex, and Honeycomb. However, I just realized I totally forgot about Rice Krispies! Snap, Crackle, and Pop!

Fox

No comments: