Friday, March 25, 2005

Wally World -

create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourFlorida travel guide

Man, it took me forever to find this from Papa Wong's website. As of this Monday, I will have gone driven through a few more states I've never been to. I will go through West Virginia, Virginia, North and South Carolina. I plan on driving down to S.C. to cross the border then come back around just so I can say I've been to S.C. I am really looking forward to this new family trip for the day. I get to see my sis, and check out Charlotte. I couldn't help but get all excited when I went to AAA lookin at all the different maps.

He answered my prayer by setting the v-ball playoffs to Tuesday night. So I plan on driving straight to the games from Charlotte.

However, I think I torn or pulled something in my left shoulder after last night's game. Oi, should of stopped hitting so much with the left and gone back with the right. Gotta heal so I can play down in Charlotte. If only the Hornets were still down there instead of the Bobcats. I ask for safe travel for all the peeps going out on Spring Break this week.

Speaking of which, maybe I am anal about it. However, so many people kept telling me to have a "good Easter." I guess it irritated me because they don't even know the reason for Easter. I mean they all looked at it in the Bunny coming around layin eggs or whatever. So yeah that bugged me.

Wow, it has been a year now since these road trips started with NYC after my G-Pa's 80th b-day bash.

My Place

No comments: