Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Reloaded - I am back again, finally on the internet. Most peeps know why I haven't been on for a week now. But I figure I'll fill peeps in for those who don't know. Pretty much my computer had a corrupted file which caused my computer to crash. Thanks to Stan, and his 4 hours plus working on my computer tonight, he brought it back to life. However, I still need to finish installing a few more things.

As I do that, I am also in the process of trying to get caught up with blogs, xangas, email, fantasy sports, etc.... This past week, I never realized how much I depend on the internet. I felt so out of the loop when I could not contact peeps via email or read peeps blogs to find out how they are doing. At the same time, it really is sad though that because of this technology sometimes friendships are more superficial through it. Some peeps just don't feel they have "time" to drop a dime or pick up their line.

I honestly think the week of isolation has really given me a chance to cool off. There is a certain number of peeps pissing me off, I'm thankful for Monica for listening the other night. Woohoo she has cable now and a new laptop! Anyways, I still gotta take care of some business. Oh wait one last thing, man this is why I like it now when JJ or PapaWong cut my hair cuz they know what they are doing. Should of never let this senior touch my hair too much, oh well at least I can sports the rags and visors now.

Revolution

No comments: