Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Batista - The past few days, I feel like there have been a lot of doors placed in front of me. I kind of struggled with just pickin that one door. So I decided to kind of crack each door open to get a sneak peek. Each one that I cracked open reminded me of the past in which I want to leave behind. However, it has come back in a new form and for now I have sealed off those doors. I believe I sealed one door so hard that it is broken now and I feel bad. Crossroads?

Then everything seemed right, tonight at KUMC. Some of their big guns came out and now I got a chance to see what I'm up against this year. Tonight, I truly realized that Howie and Billy are playing with KUMC and how much harder I played to continue to improve. I think I finally mastered it too, the 1 hand set! After performin another one, Howie said that it was a sweet set. I know it's good when he says it, I've been workin on it ever since Mikey taught me a few months ago. Playin 4's tonight was fun and they were gunnin for me. As Howie said, that's respect when they got 2-3 blockers on you. Will YCF make a 4 peat?

Ain't Nothing Bout You

No comments: