Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Heavyweight Champs - His timing works in miraculous ways. I've been playing with a couple of my teammates for the past few years now for v-ball. Sometimes I wonder if they will ever come to know Him. Today, I heard from another sister at KUMC how a couple of my teammates have been really committed to going to their worship! I can just feel His presence working in my teammates, and at the same time strengthening another teammate. I am just so happy for them and I ask that He continues to work in them.

However, I also found out they will not be my teammates this year in the tournaments. All I can do about that is continue to improve myself to carry the load. I am thinking bout doing what the Pistons did at their home opener this year. I plan on wearing my WWE Championship belt to remind peeps that we're defending champs. Cocky? En, everyone knows that I'm a jokster at KUMC anyways, plus gotta love Sheed.

In other news, I say yes to help out at VBS because my schedule is a little flexible. What do I find out now? I am in charge of the Field Day for VBS, how the G did that happen? The only positive to this is that this will be my chance to help out more with the Youth Ministry. As if the Retreat committee was not enough, yikes but I have faith that through His power He will give me the strength to serve.

Cinderella

No comments: