Monday, May 02, 2005

SAU -





American Cities That Best Fit You:



55% Chicago

55% New York City

55% Washington, DC

50% Austin

50% Philadelphia




Nope, I took this quiz to prove Superfly and Mel Smell wrong that Honolulu does not always come up :) In the end, I'd still take the D over all these, but Windy City eh I that could suffice for me.

The words failure or loser summed up part of my weekend. However, I have hope that He will reveal His plan to me this week. Just when I thought the Retreat committee had been selected, and I thought I got my break, well I thought wrong. I sat in to observe the 1st CBC Retreat meeting for this summer. I was sadden at first to see that those whom I have served with are not there anymore outside of Stephen and Sonny. However, I am excited though to see new brothers and sisters who want to serve in this ministry. I realize I am the veteran in this group so I need to help the rook's out a lil more. It looks like for now I will be double duting in servin too with the Retreat Children's Program and Promo. However, I am way ahead of the game already since the theme is set, I already got the logo done. Hopefully, my new tag partner that I handpicked can help me this Wednesday night to make it look tight. I do need lots of prayer though as I must get promo done way ahead of time since I'll be gone for 2 Sundays to HK. Also the committee needs lots of prayer too because it is a new team and lastly everyone please go to the Retreat! I just don't like the new schedule format :( and I was outvoted for it.

Hold Me

No comments: