Tuesday, May 24, 2005

GE? - Wow, things just keep getting freakier as each day passes by. Something about those doors I am beginning to notice now.

So lately, my evening class RDG 414 there have been complaints about the loud, talkative, rude, and obnoxious peeps in the class. Amazingly, I am not one of them because I just sit in the back and handly my business. The class is broken into 3 long rows of 45 peeps. So our prof. opened up class today by talkin bout seating arrangements. The talkative side, were pissed that people were complaining bout them and attacked them during class. While the complainers were trying to prove their point to the prof. Me, I'm still chillin in the middle of the battlefield listening to both sides.

During break, the talkers were trying to seek out all the complaining suspects since they are not totally sure who they are. I, finally had enough and spoke to the talkers privately. So they understood where I was coming from. Peace was restored for now, I just don't know how long this will last. Hopefully, I can help our prof. continue to maintain that peace so I guess it does help I sit in the middle back making sure both sides are cool with one another.

Greyhound

No comments: