Friday, May 20, 2005

The Force - So opening night, a few of us did the unthinkable, caught the midnight opening show of Star Wars III. Mike, Fred, Larry, and I went to go see the birth of Darth Vader. Having such a long day today, because of the short night, I had a chance to really reflect about something that I am getting frustrated about. It's kind of funny how His timing works, because I just got a call from someone I haven't heard from in a while. I'm glad He has been looking after her in her time of recovery.

It's been tough as I am really driven this semester to not procrastinate in everything. I want to finish up everything so before I leave for HK, I have accomplished everything. However, outside of homework, everything is just fallen apart almost. Like I went down to ACA today, to plan ahead on things, and it pisses me off that the counselor I want to work has yet to turn in his application. And he keeps telling me that he wants to come back too. So I cannot get a start on ACA. Then there are His ministries that I am doing my best to put my best effort into it so His glory will shine. Even that is lagging, whether it be VBS or Retreat I mean I wish people would respond to email or the phone call. Any sort of acknowledgement at this point will do to show me that you are alive. I feel as if I am being ignored like I have the plague. Some peeps I expected this, but college on up I don't even know what to say.

People wonder why I like to do things alone. Well this is why, I hate depending or asking for help from others. Here I am sitting here wanting to push forward with anything but I can't. Because whatever I try to start with, I need to wait for someone's part to get back to me. Maybe I'll just give myself a deadline, because I am tired of chasing people around. Yes, deadline by this Sunday otherwise screw it I'll do it on my own. Service should be joyful........Yoda "patience, may the force be with you."

Forbidden Fruit

No comments: