Sunday, May 29, 2005

Memory Day - The goal on Sunday was not forget everything that I was doing. I started strong by ending my Sunday School class on time to welcome the So Sisters to CBC then bust out the Retreat promo. However, I weakened at the end because I lost my notes somewhere in transition of what I had prepared for the Children's message. Man, I had to give the message off everything that I remembered from preparing. I felt so unprepared, and I only pray the message stuck out to them.

Then I had a flashback moment at CBC, I ran into Way. He and my cuz used to always play ball back in the Canterbury dayz. He was a part of our 3 on 3 war tournaments, or 4 on 4. It's so wierd how, he knew Fred and Stephen back in the day. Way's favorite player was Allan Houston back then when the Pistons first drafted him. That's how far back we go, and he used to be one of the most physical players back then. The thing I remembered about him most, was after we'd all play ball. Most of us would jump right into video games, but not him. He was always and most of the times the only one who showered right after ball.

Then the rest of the day, I spent with Ona, and DenDen. I keep forgetting that DenDen is leaving so soon. It's like another long teammate of mine is gone, and I can only hope for the best for him. We went to Kensington for Abe's V-ball/BBQ Invitational and it was really fun. Ona heard peeps talkin bout DenDen and my ability, or how good we played. Gotta represent the Asians. I also went on the swings, man has it been awhile since I done that. I finally found a Jimmy John's on the Westside, in Novi!

Anyways, time to go to T-O soon and do the same old thing, eat, see fam/friends, shop, and train.

Battery

No comments: