Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bananas - So I had some time to reflect on a lot of things while cruising down 401. Yeah, my parents hate it when it I drive their Yukon as if it was my car. But hey they should be happy that we got there a whole lot faster too. I mean the Yukon can only reach 100 mph. Anyways, one of my thoughts were of what I saw this past Sunday. It reminded of me of what the B-Hater was blogging about a month ago. I witnessed a hit n run at CBC! I was standing outside, and watchin it from beginning to the end. Other people saw it too, which bugged me even more. I know who was the culprit, but I do not know the victim. What had happened was the culprit scratched the victim's car, pretty badly. The other witnesses checked out the damage then encouraged the culprit to just take off, like it was no big deal. I mean they were all like chuckling about it. Dude is it just me or is there something wrong with this picture? I don't know what to do because the culprit is also someone who has been very hospitable to me. So I feel like a backstabber if I report it or something. Then again, this only proves another point I've been trying to make in the past, CBC has some wreckless drivers.

Coming back from T-O, I sat at the border for nearly 2 hours! I even turned the engine off a few times, did some stretching and walking in the middle of 402. Although it gave me some time to listen to the cds I bought at Pac-Mall, Jay Chou's 2K4 Concert, and Yan Zi's recent cd. My auntie in T-O told me bout the wedding takin place in August and where everything was at. My fam, from HK and England will be there for this! I'm excited because I really want to see my Cuzzie Nora and meet her hubby. Plus I wanna see their 2 lil ones too! I built my first ever snowman with Nora when she came here back when I was a lil punk. Because of the date of the wedding, the bride and groom will have 2 reception dinners. The 2nd one is only for the immediate fam of the bride and groom, and the fam representin the D, yeah baby that's me. However, my student teachin schedule plays in conflict with this. But ya know, I'm done with Magahay and I'm not missin this chance to see some of my fam that I haven't seen since I was 4. That's why I decided, I'm leavin early again from Magahay. I wanna see my kids at Iroquois for one last time and see the teachers there. Last time I went, some of the teachers told me how I made an impact on a lot of them after I left.

Side note, ok so I am learning that I guess places do open on Memorial Day. Dude I thought this was a holiday type of thingy?

Wai Po

No comments: