Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wookies - Man was I like a loser today. I got out of PS early and I kept thinking yeah I'm gonna do some homework. However, I decided to take care of some wedding gifts first. Then temptation hit me hard, or obsession which ever one you want to call it. I wanted a lightsaber so bad, I liked shop all over the Lakeside area to find out. Man those things are freaking popular! Sold out everywhere for the cool ones. I spent over an hour at Media Play, Wal-Mart , Target, Meijer, Toys R Us, and lookin online for it. I went to Best Buy and I bought the soundtrack as a consolation prize. However, during my night class it just didn't feel the same. So, being the crazed idiot that I am, I decided to shop all over Rochester before stores were closing. To no avail, did I find my cool lightsaber :( Was I over it? Nope, I decided to look for one online and purchase one of these bad boys. At first, I was excited because it was actually cheaper then what they were selling for in the stores. Until I saw the shipping and handling cost, it doubled what I am paying for! Oh well, what I learned in ECON, demand vs supply and the fact that there is a sucker born every minute. Woohoo, I am getting my own lightsaber! Does this make me cool now?

R2

No comments: