Friday, October 13, 2006


ACA United in Flint-town!

My Meimei, on her horsey

Even guys ride these things

DX represent, man this was expensive just to get on
DX, yeah baby!

Shrimp - So it's been awhile since the last time I went to court. Well I guess I mean since I had to stand in front of the judge where I was guilty with whatever. I've lost track, and I think I am at ticket 11 still so I don't want to jinx myself either. Thank God for my Valentine! Today was the 3rd time going to court this year, and all of them I have not been involved with. Actually next week will be my 4th time come to think of it. Anyways, I was listenin to everyone's testimony/excuse/reason/explanation whichever ya wanna call it. There was this one lady, who said she was not guilt then would not take an oath after the judge asked her twice! I was like uh dude you're screwed, and the judge kept yellin at her because she did not want to take an oath. It's like they explain it to ya loud and clear, so I don't see what is so hard to understand. Plus it would help if ya get to court on time. I've been late several times, but then again I am a veteran of the court experience.

Geez, I really hope I didn't jinx myself. It was 2003, I remember driving down south on Van Dyke, past 12 Mile on Dec. 28 or something around there. I kept thinking wow, I haven't been caught all year. Then of course, a cop on a motorcycle pulls me over, and I was like suck so close to not havin been pulled over for a whole year and now it is ruined :( So I hope I don't jinx myself, of course the easy thing would be of course not to speed, uh duh. But ya know, gotta live life in the fast lane here, and for y'all slow riderz get out of the left lane! Usually, if my grill is up on your tail that means beep beep move sucka get out the way.

Butter

No comments: