Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Mac-Twp Park, gotta have some lunch

Jennifer deciding what to purchase

Matthew's got his goodies

Munchkins with cash at the candy shop, not a good idea

Morley just ringin them up

Albert, welcome to CBC!

A video on how chocolate is made

DX representin at the front

Dirk Webber - Man what a night, the great news was that my team went 6-0 tonight. The good news is that I have a cut on my hand from the game. After washing everything off, I am now missing some skin on my right hand. The bad news, is that I popped knee but this time it was the good knee! Dang it, I don't want to go through another knee surgery again!

In other news, something that I am really getting into for some fricking odd reason is politics. I've been reading up on this Granholm vs DeVos election thingy. After seeing a DeVos commercial, man he's got a hot daughter that's for sure. Melissa is a cutie, good marketin campaign there. Anyways, if I actually vote, who to vote for? Granholm, well she ain't exactly inspiring this new economy around here, maybe if I was employed I would think differently. She is also pro-abortion as well, which is a no no. DeVos, well he's the leader of SCAMWAY so how can you trust that. He also beats around the bush with how he handles certain issues. He does have a good lookin daughter though, hmm I hate politics, they all lie, cheat, and steal. Actually, I met Mr. Granholm a few nights ago, and I wanted to ask him about why his wife can't hook everyone else with a job and why is it my homestate is sufferin compared to other states?

Bellie's Bomb

No comments: