Thursday, October 26, 2006

Error - It's amazin how a lot of the kids from last year remember me at The Brown. Anyways, I went to pack up more stuff today. I love to hold on to things, even if I don't even need it. I'm just so sentimental like that. I had to wipe away some tears as I was lookin at some old pics of my family back in the '80's. It's hard to think that we are sellin the house, my childhood has been there for the most part of my life. As I walk through each room, I have this vision of every memory that happened in each room. It's times like these I don't want to move forward. I miss playin b-ball in my driveway, hockey on the street, football in the backyard, or baseball on the front yard. Yes, my house was the ultimate stadium for all this. I was debatin and still lullin over what to do with my old cassette tapes? Are they still worth anything? Do I throw them away? If I keep them, they will just sit and rot. What do I do? I even shedded some tears as I was goin through my SVSU backpack. If there is one thing we cannot fight, it is time. I still have a dream that one of these days, I will buy or move back to my old place and redo everything to my liking. Until then, all I can do is continue to pack, reflect, and cry a little.

103 MPH

No comments: