Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Look at my kids tryin to learn stuff along the scavenger hunt

This is where they make the brooms, hmm dumb witches story though

My squad ahead of the game well almost Niu2's group were there too

Hollywood is gonna get cut up

Aaron gets a new pet

All smiles when ya get called up

DX represent in the back

Sea of green

How is paper made?

Crab Legs - Maybe I've been spoiled by the Seafood Buffet in Vegas. I mean $35 per person, and my one plate of fresh lobster tails more than takes care of that price. Eatin seafood at Mongolian Buffet just didn't measure up. I miss those days of eating at Old Country Buffet, man I remember that was the place to be. Taiwan Buffet, eh just stay away because of sanitary problems. Woo Lee's just a big over priced for meat eaters only. Man I got a craving for some dessert!

Just reflecting on it, I usually hate seeing the end of the year come down. Especially if like that particular year a lot of great things happened that I can think of like family vacations. However, my favorite holidays are always at the end of the year because of the gathering of friends and family. With that I'm really looking forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas coming up. Yummy food of course too!

Travel Canada

No comments: