Monday, October 09, 2006


The Boss taking pics from the next train

Jessica and Ashley, my CBC girls on my train

Come on ride that train and ride it

She's got that Hollywood look

Hollywood ain't scared of gettin dirty with the frog

Brandon and Richard gettin their Frog awards

Brandon tryin to get that thing to jump far

Richard, um yeah Brandon you get the frog

The rest of DX watchin on the Frog Show

T-onda's group, hold on to that rope

Tabloids - Ya know I've been meaning to blog bout is something that annoys me to death at the restaurant that happened this past weekend. Well actually it's been bugging me since the Red Wings won their last Stanley Cup. But I will save that for later because too many things that God blessed with me this past weekend. I'll save my complainin bout restaurant customers for another day when I got nothing else to say.

Anyways, it was fun watchin Game 3 together with My Fishy after work. Although Game 4 was more crazy because of the celebrations. We went to the Pistons practice, where we had floor seats until someone told us we could not sit there. 10 minutes later we noticed people started to sit at our original seats! However, we still had pretty good seats, I mean we were only a row behind the floor. What sucked was I did not catch any article of clothing that all the Pistons were throwing out. On the flipside, we bought Pistons tickets already to at least 4 games, and we'll probably go to more this season. I got my Bulls ticket for sure so I can boo the crap out of Ben for sellin out Detroit. I read his comments in this weekend's paper and it only irritated me even more. Plus we got tickets to see Mr. 81 my favorite player in the L still.

Sunday worship, CBC hey it's the place to be ya know. I really enjoyed Sunday School today, despite the lecture class type feeling. I've also been asked to serve in the Sunday School ministry and with much prayer, I do miss teaching my kids. God also answered my prayers with some of the stuff I have sitting at my old house. Fishy and I will use some of my old toys and stuff for the Operation Christmas Child.

Now the down part bout Sunday was not being able to beat Randy in bowling. I came in 3rd place overall out of 15 bowlers from CBC. Yeah, that's the competitive side in me, but it was fun watchin all the kids bowl. It was funny to see one of them bowl, and it went so slow the ball actually started coming back to her. That's a first for me, and seein a lot of my older kids that I have taught help out the younger ones with bowling. Woohoo for Shield's after bowling too! Yup, this weekend was a rockin.

Turkey

No comments: