Sunday, October 15, 2006


Booty Boy's comin to shake it to a town near you

Hoopin in Mad-Heights

Dorothy and Hollywood still have energy on the way back

MC Chao knocked out from the field trip

Apparently counselors were drained from this trip too

Anthony and Enoch on possibly their last field trip together, we miss ya Anthony!

SEND - It has been a great Fall Break so to be speak. Today I played football, it's been good to get back onto the field once again. I mean 6 on 6 with flags, at the Hornets nest in The Heights. It was good to see old friends, and talks of winter B-ball bout to happen.My Cuz was tellin us how he found old video tapes of us playin B-ball, and havin our Slam Dunk contests. He told us, how goofy we look compared to today. Rob, was remindin me of how he called me the K-Gun offense of B-ball since I was the smallest and youngest, I just chilled at the 3 point line and shot 3's. Man those were the days ya know, playin ball in The Heights.

It was an interesting message this morning regarding missions. Sunday School was educational too, it felt good to get up and move around. The best part was realizing who has the same b-day as you. Although, I don't think it's fact about the 23 people thing. He is right about forgiveness though, at least for myself, I'd like to think that I don't hold grudges. However, I can think of some people that I may have forgiven but a negative image always pops up first. So does that mean I really have forgiven because I cannot forget? Can someone forgive and forget? It's funny too because if there has been one thing I have spent more time on during my QT's is I keep praying to God for His forgiveness on me for all the idiotic things I do. On some things, I have paid the price for being dumb, while others I was too prideful to realize it until it was too late. Eh, all I can hope is He shows mercy, grace, love, and forgive me for many dumb things. I need to rely on His wisdom and learn from my own mistakes, at the same time look/listen to what He is trying to teach me.

Chicken Wings

No comments: