Thursday, October 05, 2006


DX invading the 8-1-0

Gracie and DanaBurger, our Munchkin gals

Tisk, tisk Angela finds Crystal sleepin on the job

Sonny's got the magic stick

MC Chao vs. Teacher in a duel

Hollywood goin buck in Camp

Bronx - So the exciting thing today was of course the Tigers winning. I'm glad I skipped work today to watch the game. It was such an exciting game and now we have a chance to end it all at home too!

Well I finally finish making 80 CD's for Camp Mad-Heights. A CD is about 15 minutes long so it doesn't seem so bad. However, I watched some of the CD's on my computer for over an hour to make sure they all worked. It kinda made me miss how much fun I had this summer being at a new location, with the best staff by far. Despite the drama, a lot of good came out of it all. Reyrey even talked to me about doing a Dream Team gathering over Winter break, yeah I miss the gang.

Hmm v-ball, CD making, and watching baseball, I was some what productive right?

Frisbee

No comments: