Thursday, October 05, 2006


Take a guess which waffle won the Iron Chef contest?

The winning team, DX

More syrup I say!

Aaron eating a spoonful of my whip cream!

T-Onda and Niu2 leading Munchkin Jeoparody

This is where it begins

Jiffy, right here in Michigan baby!

Let's get it started

Egg Tart - It's been bout a 1 1/2 weeks since I last played v-ball. I'm still kinda devastated by the tournament's failure. It was reminded to me by Anna at the Metro Conference when she was happy that her dad's team did better than my team. Eh, it's fine but I don't settle for 2nd place either. I guess that's why I'll be rejoinin the Dumar's league to go for another 'ship, anything less is failure. Woot woot, to my Kat for allowin me to play and I will "work hard and play hard" this season.

Man I never thought burnin 80 cd's would take me so long. I love new car smells but I hate new CD-R smells. Hmm to go or not to go to the Lions game now?

Beard

No comments: