Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Dorothy workin on her umbrella

My girlz are so stimulated by this project

I was shocked that the guys were so into it

MC Chao, this guy is so optimistic bout everything

Lillian, so concentrated on her's

Thanks for the encouraging email from my Silly Lily

I miss being with my campers

My face after Red Lobster last night, too many shrimps

Hollywood bein a walrus

Booty Boy is right in this pic, time to get back to biz and stay focused.

Salmon - Well, it was an unproductive day for the most part. At least I saw my friend Wa today and he hooked me up with some games. It's been since this past Easter that I saw him so it was good. The surprising part is that this Timberlake CD has some other good songs. At least I got my money's worth on it.

I hate it when my sleep schedule is thrown off whack now. I'm bummed to see that one of my favorite students is leaving CBC, Ashley. Mommy Moy and I were talkin bout how much of an impact they've had on our lives. So I guess I'll say my thing for Ashley, it's been a blessing to be her teacher, counselor, and friend for the past couple of years. She is spiritually grounded that is for sure, this is one main reason why I want to stay at CBC. I want to see these young fruits blossom and I'm bummed that she is leaving us. Ashley is her own person, a couple of weeks ago, Daddy Moy asked all of Jr. Church "what does it mean to be holy." She is the definition of that, she is always set apart from others and didn't care what others thought bout her. She played with everyone, and always put others first before herself. She didn't always need to go with the Mandarin Girls clique, and never complained when she couldn't do something. She never had to follow a group to play with, she's cool with bein on her own or playin with others.

I remember when she was the first one to bust out the Heely Shoes. A couple of months ago, she had earned the highest amount of Crosses in my class which would give her a huge slurpee. However, she had asked me if I could trade in her huge slurpee for 2 small ones so that her friend Jessica could get one. She has the heart of gold, and is willing to sacrifice for others. I hope I touched her as much as she has touched me. May God be with her family as they move across country.

Actually, I've been thinkin bout this same thought for a couple of days now. Am I helpin others by sacrificing for others as much as I can or am I too absorbed with "me time."

LoveStoned

No comments: