Monday, October 23, 2006


Bustin out the yo-yo's

Crystal tryin to teach Dorothy how it's done

The Yo-yo Master Mark is amazin at this stuff

My Mei Mei has her own trick down

Alice In Wonderland and I got this trick down

Gotta love the yo-yo's

MC Chao picked it up pretty quickly

LUNCH!

Slurp for JUICE!

Lil G gettin his game face on

Ruby's - So finally, this Hallmark of a holiday has past, called Sweetest Day. I took a couple of quick surveys from peeps and it seems like that this holiday means a lot to the female gender. So to pretty much conclude our first Sweetest Day, we had our lunch at Red Lobster. What can we say endless shrimp deal! We wanted to see who can out eat who in shrimp, yes we are an odd couple. Amazing, My Fishy ate more shrimp then I did, but I finished my salad! Afterwards, we left with bad breath, and well I had a gas attack when I got from all that butter. Dang it, I want Crab Legs! What else is amazin is spendin more time on the phone with another female :0, my Mommy Moy than My Fishy. Hmm do I still have another trick up my sleeve?

Our song for this past weekend, yes I succumbed to it and bought his CD, J-Timberlake.
Ain't no other Fish that could take your spot
Because I can see us holdin hands
Walkin on the beach with our toes in the sand
I can see us in the country side
Sitting in the grass layin side by sde
You can be my baby
Gonna make you my lady
Girl you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothin crazy
See all I want you to do is be My Fishy

Coconut

No comments: