Monday, October 16, 2006


Whitney Houston showin off what she got

Weiwei, bustin out a Togepi

Brandon's got the Pokeballs

PIKACHUUUUUU

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Umm Wailmer maybe?

Super Size breakin some knives

This project was a pain in the booty

Noonan - Bummer so close to getting World Series tickets! Anyways, so it's time that I blog bout my annoyance lately that has been boilin for so many years. Especially now that the Tigers are winning, it's bout that time that peeps jumped on the bandwagon of course. I still remember my first Tigers game back at The Corner, or to those who don't know what that is, Tigers Stadium.

So what bugs me is when I am workin at the restaurant tryin to watch the game, then all these freaking customers come in. Now I can understand, not everyone is a baseball fan so it's ok if you come in jsut because you want food. What bugs me is when people treat our place like it's a sports bar all of a sudden. Like all these idiots, are like "wow the Tigers are playin", to me it's like hello if you were any fan then you would know that already. It's amazin how so many people say oh the Tigers are my favorite team. It's like, was that your answer in 2003? I was there for some of those 119 losing games. Even my Sis, she wanted to buy an Inge jersey #12, which is fine but too bad he is wearing #15. I'm shoppin at Champs a few months ago, and even the employee was complainin to me bout the band wagoners.

To end this rant I got, here is what happened as soon as Maggs hit the GW HR to put the A's away. I was lookin in disgust as 2 customers were having this convo, I just wanted to kick the lady out of the restaurant.

Lady: Are the Tigers winning?
Man: They just won the series because of that homerun. So now we're goin to the World Series.
Lady: Hahaha, I knew those California boys couldn't take the cold.

What an idiot, she knew nothing and just expect more peeps like that to hop on. Some of us have been proud to sport the Olde English D for a long time.

Barkley

No comments: