Wednesday, March 27, 2002

And IIIIIIIIIIIIII don't care about anyone else but me

Actually not because I got much love for everyone. Gosh what a headache this stupid PS paper is giving me. Then again it's my fault because I was the cocky one who tried to take the last exam with my cd player on and not studying for it. But dang it, I could careless about politics and the dynamics of federalism. Moving on, just got done taking another exam. And what do ya know, we can use our books and it happens to be that I leave my Hamlet book at home. Normally I wouldn't care too much but of course I wrote all my notes in that book :( Man hopefully I can pull a 3.0 on this exam at least. Now it looks like I need to pull an all nighter to get through with this GG of a paper. And what a bummer, play like crap last night during v-ball. The cool part is that I drilled another person in the face. Although it wasn't as powerful as I was hoping for. So sad, my shoulder feels messed up along with my wrist. But I am excited because Howard asked me to play in some league or tournament and it's for money. And only highly skilled players playing in these bad boys. It's a challenge I've been waiting for in a while now because my desire to play v-ball is a straight line with no competition on Tuesday nights and OU v-ball is over as well. Ok time to stop blogging and go home and do my homework :( Sad, yes I know.

Jigga

No comments: