Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Break The Walls Down......

What a rough morning kind of, just waking up right off the couch at 4 a.m. I must of fallen asleep after Raw but woke up at 4 a.m. because I was a little pissed off. I sat alone in my room trying to pray and think about why I am feeling like this or should I be feeling like this. I think I've realized that I need to start spending more time with God, because this past few days, I've kind of fallen away and tried to take matters in my own hands. The hardest part about following God is to trust and obey, and I keep trying to control things when God is the ultimately in control of everything. It makes me go back to that saying about God may be slow but He is always on time. So I need to start going back to trusting in His timing for all things to happen in my life.

Well one praise to God is I got my LIT exam back and what do ya know. I got an A- on that exam, that is like my first A since I got to OU. This is refridgerator material baby! Also I missed Bible Study last night again because I wanted to go check out this video at the Troy Public Library. And dang it, I don't have a card there so I had to go to Lindsay's to see if she wanted to go with me to the library. I'm glad that she went with me because, it made me think of all the times that we spent time chilling together last year and I really missed that. It's gonna be cool to see her tonight at v-ball, hopefully this will up the competition tonight. And hopefully my team is a team that is willing to play 100% with me. Because I know some people go there just to be like "hey I'm here for exercise". But uhhh if it is exercise you want then, why don't you go to fricking Bally's Fitness Club or Powerhouse Gym for exercise, sheesh. Anyways it's time to get down tonight and see who wants to play against The Game.

If Ya Smell What The Dragonslaya Is Cooking?

And why the GG is this girl sitting next to me keep laughing every time she sneezes? I mean does she think her boogers are funny looking? What a wierdo?

No comments: