Thursday, March 07, 2002

Holla that's what a pretty thug will do....

Well I'm excited that my time with God was very peaceful. Yet I'm still scared to trust and obey about certain things but what can I do ya know. He is in control of everything. I mean I was so pumped spitting out God's Word in front of my Lit class because I felt our professor was a little off in his Biblical knowledge. And it felt good to educate his monkey booty after this whole week of not spending time with God. And encouraged me to get my booty back into gear with God instead of moping around the house.

And tonight is a preview for of the finals possibly for our OU v-ball league. As my team plays the defending champs of last semester. And if anyone on my team can't get up for this game then they must have probs. I hope Melissa doesn't continue to over rate them as well. I just wanna stuff this one punk because he has his own little cheerleading section. That and I want to shut this team up because they get all jolly beating the crap teams in this league. There's gonna be a war tonight, and I'm gonna lead my team to battle.

Rappin I'm Da Kid about the dough

No comments: